Call for Exhibition
The 16th Asia-Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium
Sponsored by IEICE ICM, KICS KNOM
September 17-19, 2014 in Hsinchu, Taiwan
The Asia-Pacific Network Operations and Management Symposium (APNOMS) is the premier conference on network operations and management in the Asia-Pacific region. The APNOMS meets every year, typically during September and boasts a rich history of successes. The 16th APNOMS will be held in Hsinchu Taiwan during September 17 ~19. APNOMS 2014 will encourage open discussions on the new technology for the efficient management and operation of up to date networks and services. The main theme of this year’s conference is “Integrated Management of Software Defined Infrastructure”.
The Organization Committee of APNOMS 2014 sincerely invites your organization or company to provide an excellent exhibition in APNOMS 2014. The APNOMS 2014 will provide very good place and excellent facility to demonstrate the high technology level and efficient of your solutions & products for network analysis, operations and management of rapid emerging networks and services.
|Level||Fee||Benifit items Included|
- Booth : The number of booths will be 12 and the choice of exhibition booth will be based on the FCFS (i.e., the order of registration) , and booth size will be 300cm (W) x 250cm (D).
- Table and Chair : Table size can be 100cm (W) x 50cm (D) x 75cm (H), 120cm (W) x 45 cm (D) x 75 cm (H), or 180 cm (W) x 60 (D) x 75cm (H) and two chairs will be provided to each booth.
- Electricity Supply : 110V(60Hz) AC power outlet will be provided.
- Network: An Internet connection will be provided via wire and/or wireless access.
- Other: The Exhibitor's manual including detail information for the exhibitions will be provided to exhibitors.
Please complete the Exhibition/Sponsorship Agreement Form and return the agreement form to the APNOMS 2014 Exhibition Co-Chairs, Yen-Wen Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org), Yuji Nomura (email@example.com), or Chan-Kyou Hwang (firstname.lastname@example.org).