- You should submit complete unpublished papers in English,
which are not under review in any other conference and journal.
- Technical papers are published in IEEE Xplore which has strict format standards.
It is best if you write your manuscript based on templates for IEEE Conference
- Remember that your paper cannot exceed 6 double-column pages
in the above format.
- Technical paper should be in form of a PDF file. You have to convert
the file from DOC to PDF if you write your paper in DOC file using MS-Word.
- The author list of the accepted paper can NOT be changed in the final
camera-ready manuscript, except that authors have the justifiable reason.
- Although substitute presentation may be accepted, the paper does not be published in I-Scover and IEEE Xplore.
- Innovation paper should be in a special form of presentation style with description. The sample file can be obtained at http://people.cs.nctu.edu.tw/~apnoms2014/apnoms-IS-sample.pdf.
- Innovation paper should not exceed 20 annotated visuals including title and references.
- All submissions are done online through
- If you do not have an account with JEMS, you have to create one.
- When you submit your paper online, take a minute to select APNOMS topics
which are closest to the contents of your paper. You are encouraged
to select topics when applicable. This will help us to provide
good quality reviews to your paper.
- When you initially register your technical paper in JEMS, make sure that
the list of authors and the paper title are correctly registered in the
JEMS registration page, which are identical with them in the uploaded PDF file.
In other words, all authors must be listed in JEMS at registration stage
in correct order, and they should not be modified at paper uploading and
final camera-ready. If your paper submission fails to comply with this policy,
your paper may be withdrawn from the review process.
- In case of possible violations of the
IEEE ethics rules
in publishing, the case will be investigated by Technical Program
committee that reports to the IEEE Publications.
- To be published in the proceedings, I-Scover and Xplore, for each accepted paper/short paper, an author is required to register for the conference at the full (member or non-member) rate and the paper/short paper must be presented at the conference by one of the authors. Online presentation (e.g. Skype) is not permitted without an unavoidable reason such as a natural disaster.
- Although substitute presentation may be accepted,
the paper does not be published in I-Scover and IEEE Xplore.
- Change of authors' names and/or the paper title are not
accepted after submissions.